Saturday, April 26, 2008

Congratulations Crystal!

Well, even though Crystal didn't quite make a post per day, she did a pretty darn good job! And, for that I congratulate her! Of course, the challenge for May will be a post per day, and there is 1 more day in May than April. April only has 30 days, and the 30th one is the best!!!

Crystal has been busy lately, getting up at 5:30am some mornings to get things done, so right now she's off for the next 7 or 8 hours at a scrapbooking event! She deserves it and I hope she's having fun.

Me, I have Guys, Flies & Pies (Visit www.GuysFliesAndPies.com) in 29 minutes. Should be fun! I have kid duty and I'll be trying to teach some flies to some new guys, and order pizza.....that's Crystals job. I hope I can handle ordering pizza! Wish me luck!

MIKE
PS - sorry, no picture for now!

No comments:

New Year Day

Today was a fun day. Mike and I sat the kids down and explained our new chore system and any over our expectations of them. It seemed to go...