Thursday, May 1, 2008

You're Invited!


I'm so excited to start my business as a Creative Memories Consultant! Scrapbooking and pictures have always been a passion of mine, and now I can help others to organize your photos, printed and digital, create framed artwork to decorate your home, and record your own stories! Here is the first thing I created with the awesome software we offer. It's an invitation to my open house next Thursday. Anyone who would like to come, you are more than welcome. If you know anyone who needs help with their photos, pass it along. If you aren't local, but need some great supplies, you can order directly from my website at www.mycmsite.com/crystalsimmons . Your products will ship directly to you, and many of the digital items are available for immediate download. If you have any questions, please feel free to call me!

1 comment:

Lynette said...

I didn't realize that YOU were the consultant...wow!!! Are you doing this so you can get cheaper stuff??? Not a bad idea. I like your cute page you made...good job!

New Year Day

Today was a fun day. Mike and I sat the kids down and explained our new chore system and any over our expectations of them. It seemed to go...