Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Seth is our Funny Man

This video is an attempt to reenact the conversation Seth and I had minutes before I shot this. Unfortunately it never comes out the same as it was the first time.


The original conversation was Seth"I have the hiccups." Mom "I'm sorry you have the hiccups (after a little bit of giggling on my part)" Seth "It's not funny, I don't think I should go to school today." Mom "You don't get to stay home from school because you have the hiccups. I think you'll be fine." That boy cracks me up sometimes!

1 comment:

Lynette said...

Silly boy! Carson has the same tattoo in the same place on his arm at this very moment...gotta love McD's!

New Year Day

Today was a fun day. Mike and I sat the kids down and explained our new chore system and any over our expectations of them. It seemed to go...