Friday, April 11, 2008

A Date Date, or just a Mom and McKee date?


McKee and I went on a date tonight to see Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dream Coat. It was awesome! We both really enjoyed it. The performers were from Northstar Christian Academy, and they performed at Olympia High School. I'm so impressed with the talent of these young kids! The boy who played Joseph was incredible! Look out American Idol! This morning I asked McKee if he wanted to go on a date with me and he replied, "a date date, or just a mom and McKee date?" I laughed and replied "a mom and McKee date. McKee you and I will never go on a date date!" It was so funny. To a 10 yr old boy dating means that you have to hold the girls hand and kiss her, and I think he was genuinely worried that he would have to kiss me when it was over! It was so funny. If you ever get the chance to see this musical, I would highly recommend it! McKee's favorite part was when the Pharaoh came out dressed as Elvis, and did a song with a disco ball, did an encore, and then said "thank you, thank you very much!" I would love to find the musical on DVD and have it to watch again and again!




No comments:

New Year Day

Today was a fun day. Mike and I sat the kids down and explained our new chore system and any over our expectations of them. It seemed to go...