Friday, April 18, 2008

April 17th 2008

(Is anyone else starting to think that ever since Crystal turned 29 she's loosing her mind? Since her birthday earlier this week, she's forgotten to blog twice! I might need to take her to a nursing home soon. I'll miss her around the house, but "visiting hours are 9 to 5 and if I show up at 10 past six well I know (she'll) find someway to sneak me in.")

Yo, it's MIKE again, picking up some slack (but not the slack 5 weight fishing line I'd more like to be picking up). So here we are, chilling on April 17th 2008. Let's recap the day for all you blogophiles.

3am - wake up, shower, go to work
4am - chill at work with Kham, one of the new guys
6am - BAGEL TIME BABY! yum
12pm - leave work
12:30pm - make a call to get a charge reversed FOR THE 3RD TIME
1:45pm - walk 3 houses down and back with the kids and Crystal, turn home so Brooke can use the little girls room
2pm - make a follow up call about the charge, left voice mail
3pm - i'm sure i did something
4pm - help neighbor put a new sink into his kitchen (i was the muscles....hey, stop laughing you inconsiderate fools, i got some muscles)
5:45pm - help Z move. as far as moves go, it was pretty easy.
7:30pm - get back home, chill, put the kids to bed.
8:32pm - ________________
9pm - Watched The Office......"that's what she said!"
10pm - went to bed.
10:47:32pm - Wrote this post (remember, don't tell Crystal I really did it on 4/18)

So, there you have it, all that information about my day, and all it cost you was about 2 minutes of your life. 2 minutes, that you will never get back, ever. seriously, you'll never get those minutes back, so stop looking, because, unlike when you loose weight, you'll never find the minutes again. with loosing weight, it's usually found just around the corner....at Taco Bell, Burger King, or Wendys.

Who wants a picture? Ok, let me find one........

"I got a fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell!"



1 comment:

Lynette said...

You are crazy! is that a spam comment above me?

New Year Day

Today was a fun day. Mike and I sat the kids down and explained our new chore system and any over our expectations of them. It seemed to go...