Monday, April 7, 2008

100th Post and Dental Hygiene

I've been trying to blog something everyday for the month of April, so some of these posts might seem ridiculous, but hey, you keep coming back for more! :) just joking...As I went in to post about teeth, I noticed that this is my 100th Post on my family blog! That's pretty exciting for me. I should throw a big party like some of the tv shows do when they have their 100th episode. Come to think of it, I should be charging someone as much as the actors do on one of those tv shows!


We try to stress the importance of clean teeth and good dental hygiene with our kids. We take them to the dentist every six months, and we brush our teeth twice a day, every morning and night, and try to remember to floss everyday. I think we must be doing something right because Tyler has become obsessed with brushing his teeth. It's gotten so bad that we have to hide the dental care products from him because he would spend the entire day with a toothbrush in his mouth. Today was a new first, he came walking out of the bathroom with 2 toothbrushes, neither of which were his, and was trying his hardest to brush with both of them! He's so crazy, but he's so cute! At least his 6 little teeth will be nice and clean and shiny.

No comments:

New Year Day

Today was a fun day. Mike and I sat the kids down and explained our new chore system and any over our expectations of them. It seemed to go...