Sunday, May 13, 2007

Mother's Day

This morning I woke up to breakfast in bed...

and then Mike sent me on a scavenger hunt with clues to find my gift...

Mike and the kids got me a beautiful circle necklace with Mom written into the circle. It's just what I wanted.


Mike arranged all of this for me early this morning before he left for work, he's so thoughtful! I was talking to him on the phone this morning during the hunt! I love him, he's a great husband and dad. The kids so far have been the same as usual...driving me crazy! :) I'm so grateful to be a mother. I love my family, and I couldn't imagine life without them! Thanks Mike, I love you.

3 comments:

Lynette said...

that is really nice...what a great hubby! I like the little scavenger hunt idea. I still can't believe you're the mother of 4!

Rochelle Oleson said...

How sweet! Gee my hubby didn't do anything. That's okay cause we are haveing a house built and he is letting me have two rooms for all my stuff. But that is so sweet! (hey I am Mikes cuz. a.k.a. "the photographer cuz". I don't think we've met yet. Your kids are too cute.)

Bodell said...

I am confident we could fit you all in the house... we may squish you in like sardines, but we'd make it work!!! It's very pretty out here, very similar to where you live, but there are great stops along the way too! I get a listing from LDS employment out here of home-based internet jobs, very legit ones, I'll forward it to you! Have a great weekend.

New Year Day

Today was a fun day. Mike and I sat the kids down and explained our new chore system and any over our expectations of them. It seemed to go...