Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Look What I'm Going to Try!!!

I've crossed to the dark side of making my own crap...LOL Actually, I've always liked making my own crap but this time I"m trying something new.  I've decided to try making my own fabric softener.  It's very snowy outside today and I am out of fabric softener but have already deemed today a laundry day.  Necessity causes innovation...right?  Well, fortunately for me i don't have to invent anything, someone else did it for me.  After extensive research (about 10 minutes) I've decided on a recipe and I just heard my washer finish so here I go!  I'll let you know how it goes!!!!!

No comments:

New Year Day

Today was a fun day. Mike and I sat the kids down and explained our new chore system and any over our expectations of them. It seemed to go...