Friday, December 23, 2011

I Love My Boys

This morning Tyler wanted to write a letter so I gave him some paper and he found his crayons and went to work.  The letter is a big secret though.  He won't tell me who it is for.  He did, however, give me some clues. 
1.  She lives in this house.
2.  He asked me how to spell Crystal.
3.  he asked me how to spell Simmons.
4.  He then asked me how to spell Mom.
5.  She is a mom in this house.

I can't wait to find out who the letter is for! ;)

Gavin just came into the kitchen with his diaper off, holding up his shirt and said "pee mom."  I just looked at him for a second before I realized what was going on and then I asked him "where is your diaper?"  His reply?  "I uhknow."  LOL He's so funny.  I asked him if he wanted to go on the potty, so we put him up there and he peed!!!!!  YAY! I'm so proud of him.  I think he'll be potty trained in no time. 

P.S.  I found the missing diaper, it had mysteriously planted itself on the floor next to the spot where Gavin was sitting before the diaper heist of 2011.

No comments:

New Year Day

Today was a fun day. Mike and I sat the kids down and explained our new chore system and any over our expectations of them. It seemed to go...