Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Lee Caternolo

My grandmother passed away at about 12:45am this morning, August 13, 2008. She has been suffering from pancreatic cancer for many months now. It is a relief to know that she's no longer in pain, but sad to see her go. My heart breaks for my step-dad who is an only child and has now lost his mother, and for my grandpa, I can't even imagine losing the person you have loved for your whole life. I am grateful for the knowledge I have of the gospel to help me know and understand what has happened to her and where she is now. I can only hope that I will be able to share that with my family in some small way to help comfort them.

Here is a picture of me with Grandma and Grandpa on Sunday, August 3rd, 2008 when we were able to visit with her at home. She was a beautiful and caring person. She always kept herself busy with taking care of everyone around her. The sunset that night was beautiful. I love her and she will be missed.

3 comments:

The Loveridge Family said...

I'm soo sorry your grandma passed away, it's always hard to see someone you love go. We'll be thinking of you!

Goratrain and Ian-ator said...

So sorry to hear about your grandmother. The Gospel is so comforting at times like this. Nonetheless, we are still always saddened by the lost of a fabulous person that we admire and love. Hope that you and your family will be comforted during this time.

Danielle said...

Sorry to hear about your Grandma, Crystal!