Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Family Picnic 2008

Once a year my mom's side of the family gets together for a reunion/picnic/camping at my Uncle Denton's house in Nunda, NY. We usually have a great time and most of the family comes. My mom is #9 of 13 kids, 12 are still alive, and there are 51 cousins. We have so much fun. My uncles all play together in a band, so there's music, and food and Uncle Denton has a pond near the camp site. My kids love going because they can run around and do almost whatever they want with my cousins who are their ages, and my cousins' children. We roasted marshmallows, fished, danced, and talked. Only 4 of the 6 of us were able to make it this year, me, Dave, Michael, and Matt. McKee was in Myrtle Beach with Damon, so he wasn't there either. Here are a few pics.


No comments:

New Year Day

Today was a fun day. Mike and I sat the kids down and explained our new chore system and any over our expectations of them. It seemed to go...