Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Am I the Only One

That has bad days with their children? Not just the normal bad days, because they are kids and they can be crazy sometimes. But the bad days where you are fighting back tears all day and are trying hard not to call your husband and ask him to come home from work before you might strangle someone, or jump off the washing machine with your daughter's tights tied around your neck? Not like a super hero cape, but more of a noose. Maybe year round school wouldn't be so bad...

2 comments:

GFP said...

Nope, you are not the only one....I too have those days with my kids. I just never seem to find my husbands number to call him at work. At least you have that going for you!

Breath in, breath out....repeat.

and as far as the washing machine goes..."Don't do it!" ;-)

The Despain Gang said...

Hey we were totally connected yesterday. I had a horrible day too. :( Thanks for commenting on my blog. I love new blogging buddies. Sorry you had a bad day. I hope today is better for you; it has been better for me--even with a car breaking down--still better than yesterday! :)
-Melissa

New Year Day

Today was a fun day. Mike and I sat the kids down and explained our new chore system and any over our expectations of them. It seemed to go...