Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Blessings in the middle of a crazy day.

Today has been crazy, annoying, busy, and tiresome...and it's only 10:17am. But I am not here to complain. In the middle of the craziness my mind bounced back to last night and it brought a smile to my face. Tyler was put to bed at 7:30 with the rest of the kids like always. I went in to check on him and cover him up, like I always do, at about 9:15 or so and I woke him up. He was happy to see me and to see Mike out in the hallway. It was very sweet, he was all smiles and cuddled up with his blankie. After I said my last little "I love you" I walked out and mostly closed the door and I heard some beautiful singing. He must have been singing for about 8 or 10 minutes. It was so cute. I ran downstairs and grabbed the camera. It was dark, so the video isn't much of anythingto watch, but you can hear him. Enjoy! (It's kind of long with some quiet in between, but it's so cute.)

No comments:

New Year Day

Today was a fun day. Mike and I sat the kids down and explained our new chore system and any over our expectations of them. It seemed to go...