Tuesday, November 18, 2008

First "Real" Snowfall of the Year


Our Beautiful Maple Tree in the front yard.


This rose bush amazes me because it seems to bloom forever.

When I got home from Brooke's dance lesson last night the ground was covered in a light dusting of snow. It was beautiful. I LOVE the change of seasons and winter is no exception. My motto is if the leaves are off the trees, then it's time for some snow. The kids have also been dying to go outside and play in the snow. I'm looking forward to taking these guys sledding. Tyler is so cute, he was watching out the window saying "sow" and sometimes "snuh" (we're working on learning words)

My pretty purple mums.

No comments:

New Year Day

Today was a fun day. Mike and I sat the kids down and explained our new chore system and any over our expectations of them. It seemed to go...