Friday, March 7, 2008

I've Been Tagged

A. The rules of this game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the question about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, and then leaves a comment on their blog letting them know they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog to get the directions.
Questions:10 yrs ago:5 Things on my list of things to do today:Things I would do if I suddenly was a Billionaire:3 of my bad habits:Places I have lived:Jobs I have had:Things most people don't know about me:
****************************************************
10 years ago...I was 18 years old, waitressing over nights at Perkins restaurant. McKee was just a couple months old so I had to be home all day while my ex-husband worked.
5 Things on my list of things to do today...hand over scout stuff, finish up laundry, run to wal-mart to pick up the toilet paper holder I left there yesterday, work on Seth's scrapbook, have some time alone with Mike
Things I would do if I suddenly was a Billionaire...move to Colorado, visit family in California, pay off everything, buy Mike a new car, put money away for the kids, give my family some money
3 of my bad habits...procrastinating, chocolate, picking my nose (hey, everyone picks, admit it)
Places I have lived...Rochester, Brockport, Fairport, East Rochester, Webster, Greece, Hamlin, California, Oregon
Jobs I have had...MOM, Friendly's, Perkins, Driveway sealing company, Invisible Fence, Pinkerton Systems Integration, Mary Kay, Creative Memories, Student Desk at MCC, Allstate Insurance, Isaac Heating, Wegmans, White Knights Farm, Maplewood Nursing Home, I'm sure there are more, I just can't remember right now.
Things most people don't know about me...I like to read, I love hearts, I don't like scary movies, I've always wanted to be a singer

I will tag...Lynette, Erin, Lora, Danielle, Alison, and Roxie

No comments:

New Year Day

Today was a fun day. Mike and I sat the kids down and explained our new chore system and any over our expectations of them. It seemed to go...