Monday, February 18, 2008

Boonshoft Museum

I'm really excited because someone told me about this museum in Ohio that has a great rate for families. An "Adventurer" membership is $100.00, and they offer reciprocity. That means that they are a members of a network of science museums, children's museums, and zoos, around the country, and when you are a member there, you gain access to so many more cool places. I just signed our family up. Here in Rochester we have the Rochester Science Center, Strong National Museum of Play, and the Seneca Park Zoo, all of which are on that network. I figured out the cost one day to become members of all 3 and it would be over $200.00. This week the kids have off from school so I plan on making the rounds. Check them out, they have reciprocity all over the US. http://www.boonshoftmuseum.com

No comments:

New Year Day

Today was a fun day. Mike and I sat the kids down and explained our new chore system and any over our expectations of them. It seemed to go...