Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Quilt Class


I've decided to take a quilting class from a woman at church who's been quilting almost her whole life. She has done some beautiful things, and is offering her knowledge as one of our enrichment activities for FREE! I'm so excited to learn her techniques and tips that might help me to be a better quilter. Tonight is our second class, and our homework was to buy our fabric this week so we could cut out our first couple blocks in the sampler. Here is my fabric, and I'll try to post my progress as I go!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

OOH, AHH, I love your fabrics...they are really cool. So, what kinda quilt are you making....a sampler? that will be fun to learn different things. Let me know how it goes!

Doulabug said...

Good luck Crystal in your quilting endeavor! And thanks for the encouragement about the braces, too!

New Year Day

Today was a fun day. Mike and I sat the kids down and explained our new chore system and any over our expectations of them. It seemed to go...