Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Back Blogged

So, it's been a while since I've blogged anything. I'm sorry to anyone out there that might be reading my blog. I have a ton to catch up on from the last little bit. Once I get some free time I will sit down and get caught up. My goal for this year is to get caught up with my actual scrapbooks. I have a lot of work to do. Since I've been working on those, I haven't put as much time into the blog. Hopefully later this week I will get a chance to sit down and do that! Have a great day.

1 comment:

Bodell said...

We miss you too! We thought about you guys as we planned what we were going to do for Super Bowl this year! We ended up at at a friends house... Aaron did some serious deep frying! He even attempted to fry up Twinkies... as if they need added fat! It didn't quite work, I'm sure we'll try again next year. Anyway, we miss you and would love to have you travel over our way! We'll put all your kids upstairs in the toy room and you two can have the couch bed in the living room... it would be soooo fun!!!!

New Year Day

Today was a fun day. Mike and I sat the kids down and explained our new chore system and any over our expectations of them. It seemed to go...