Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Tell me what you think...

I received this email from Mike earlier today.

so, i noticed earlier today that in one of the stalls in the crack line between the tiles on the wall there is a bunch of scribble stuff. stuff that's typical in many bathrooms across the country. one such line reads "Just say 'Jaquie'". i have no idea what that means, nor do i care.......or that's what i thought.so, a few minutes ago i go back to the same men's bathroom and it's a full house. there are 2 guys occupying 2 separate stalls, and then i walk in as another gentleman heads to the urinal. so, there we are. 2 guys in when me and the 4th guy walk in. as all 4 of us, apparent strangers (possibly the 2 that were in there already knew each other, but i don't know) are taking care of business when all the sudden i hear "Jack!" and then someone else (maybe a Canadian) says "A". it takes me about 2 seconds to put Jack and A together, look at the wall, and realize they just said Jaquie....like the wall says to say. now, at this point all those news stories about tapping your foot in a mens airport bathroom come flooding back to me and i'm reaching for my 9mm, but wait, i don't own a 9mm. so i'm just scared. i finish up and take off!so, what the crap does "Just say Jaquie" mean? is it something i want to avoid? i sure want to avoid it again!MIKE

3 comments:

GFP said...

"Tell me what you think"...I think, "huh, she posted that on her blog?" As I passed that restroom this morning, at 2am, I was still wasn't sure I'd use it again, even at 2am when no one is likely to be in there. Maybe I'll hunt for another bathroom today. We'll see. So, anyone know if I was in the middle of some crazy stuff?

Doulabug said...

It sounds all creepy to me, yuck!

But the kids tying flies is priceless!

Lynette said...

That does sound a little weird to me...watch out Mike!

New Year Day

Today was a fun day. Mike and I sat the kids down and explained our new chore system and any over our expectations of them. It seemed to go...