Tuesday, October 30, 2007

So Big...and soon...So Much Trouble

Tyler is getting so big now! I can't believe he's almost 10 months old already. So I shouldn't be surprised when he starts doing new things. You'd think by my 4th child it wouldn't be so much of a surprise, but I still get as excited for Tyler as I did for McKee. Before we know it, this little guy is going to be walking around! Last night we were sitting in my front room and all of a sudden I looked over and Tyler was standing up at the couch all by himself! I quick grabbed the camera and took his picture, and then i got the on the way up pics after he sat back down and was pulling himself up again. He's so cute!

No comments:

New Year Day

Today was a fun day. Mike and I sat the kids down and explained our new chore system and any over our expectations of them. It seemed to go...