Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Mike's List

Well, I thought I'd make a list today:

Mike's List
The Great Wall of China
Mick Jagger
Rectal thermometers
Lego's
Hide and go seek
The Great Salt Lake
Disposable diapers
Toe nail fungus
Cashews
The (fish-less) desert
Mandarin oranges
Clothing
Non primary color names
Taxes
Cockroaches
Snow
Enemas

Oh, I guess I could have named my list "Things that are older than Crystal, and less enjoyable to hang around with than her."

Happy 30th Crystal!!! I LOVE YOU!!!

(You don't look a day over 29.....but, maybe a 1/2 day over 29) :-)


2 comments:

Lynette said...

HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY CRYSTAL...We love you too!!!

Ken said...

Love you, too, Crystal, but I'm not sure what I think about Mike's list...

New Year Day

Today was a fun day. Mike and I sat the kids down and explained our new chore system and any over our expectations of them. It seemed to go...