Saturday, July 19, 2008

My Wonderful Husband


Have I mentioned before how much I love Mike? He's so sweet to me and the kids, and very smart, and thinks he's funny most of the time, ok, he really is funny! This morning he decided to take a road trip to Syracuse to help some veterans learn how to fly fish and tie flies. Almost everyone who knows Mike knows he has a passion for fishing, and this is just one way he can give back. I've heard from some of his family that he is very similar to his Grandpa Simmons. Grandpa Simmons told stories of taking shell-shocked soldiers into the mountains in Utah to teach them how to fish and help them relax. Today is just another time that Mike is showing us all how he takes after Grandpa. I'm so proud of him, and proud to be his wife.

1 comment:

GFP said...

I thought I'd at least have 1 person agree with you out of sympathy....I guess not.

New Year Day

Today was a fun day. Mike and I sat the kids down and explained our new chore system and any over our expectations of them. It seemed to go...