Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Funny of the Day



At breakfast this morning I told the kids that daddy rode his bike to work today. It's the first day of Mike's new schedule 6am-2pm, M-F, woo hoo! Normal hours! I have my husband back! Anyway, Seth said "like Grandpa," and I said "yup, just like Grandpa." Seth's reply was "He's part Grandpa." It was hilarious! He said it with the straightest face, and so matter-of-factly, it was so funny!


Then Brooke chimed in a couple minutes later. I asked her if she wanted her sausage cut up, and she said yes, so I started cutting. Then she said "just don't make em go crazy." She's so funny. She wanted to make sure they didn't touch her toaster strudel! I love when the kids are funny.



They crack me up!

7 comments:

GFP said...

That's one hot looking....bike!

Danielle said...

Oh my gosh, you were up that early to take pictures of Mike on a bike?!:D

Crystal said...

yes, i'm up at 5am everyday to work on stuff while the kids are in bed still. it's the only quiet time i really have.

Ken said...

Dang, ya'll are up A LOT earlier than we are!!

Good for you, Mike. You look like a nice fat bottomed...guy.

Ken

PS - Crazy as it may seem, yes, Mike IS part Grandpa!

GFP said...

Danielle, as she said, she's been getting up at 5am recently anyway, but the funnier part than me on a bike was Crystal running around (like a school girl, all giddy) trying to find the camera, then running into place to snap off a few pictures.

A.Pandina said...

We were thrilled when you told us about riding your bike to work last week. So, we're really proud of you Mike! Keep it up!

Lynette said...

That is very impressive!!

New Year Day

Today was a fun day. Mike and I sat the kids down and explained our new chore system and any over our expectations of them. It seemed to go...