Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
New Year Day
Today was a fun day. Mike and I sat the kids down and explained our new chore system and any over our expectations of them. It seemed to go...
-
Today was a fun day. Mike and I sat the kids down and explained our new chore system and any over our expectations of them. It seemed to go...
-
Guns. With the upcoming election Mike has decided to be one of the statistics of guns purchased in an election year. We are honestly nervo...
-
The more children we have, the harder it is to get a good family photo! My parents never took us to get one when we were growing up, there ...
2 comments:
yeah I love the Olympics too. They're amazing athletes--all of them!
-melissa
If by "Olympic gymnast" you mean "Olympic gold medal fly fisherman" then I'm all for that!
Cast on Seth, Cast on!
Post a Comment